alright! what's the reason for me losing touch with my blog man!?

sigh. maybe im just lazy.
maybe after experiencing a couple of scary incidents, i refrain from revealing too much on my blog. i try not to blog too detailed abt my life, my friends and my families. it's definitely getting abit freaky for me - getting information from my blog and act as if they know so much abt my life, then pose as one of MY friends (mentioned on my blog before) to get further information from others. oh well. i cannot change my blog to private because of other commitments. i will just have to hang in there!

anyway, im so sad! i went to Rockstar (by soon lee)@ Cineleisure a few weeks back. saw a black tote bag, very unique and pretty. cost abt $60plus. wanted to get it, but baby said i dont really carry smaller size bag, so WHAT FOR! i classified the bag under KIV in my mind, and left the shop. yesterday, I decided to go back and grab the bag. baby told me he intended to buy it for me. haha!!! tt's why he din want me to get it at that time. the bad news is they manufacture only a few pieces for each design. never in bulk! i left the shop, feeling so damn sad because the bag was GONE! heading to hajilane later. hope i can get a prettier one!

in my past..

Baby Luke's 2nd Bday.the cake was yummy!us and the...
Insect (Bedbugs) bites?this is not my ass. my righ...
Happy Advanced Bday Jer!i had fun with the girls! ...
All about loving my eyes. ...I was having a chat w...
dear readers, thank you for your support! all 10 c...
ALL GIVEN OUT! NO MORE!.GIVEAWAY!!! - ETTUSAIS MAK...
i hate those f*king people living DIRECTLY above m...
Mr. Punch...it's always nice to chill over cocktai...
GIRLS! BEWARE OF THIS EMAIL ADD on MSN: <!-- /* ...
Happy Purple Sunday.yay! i finally bought a pair o...