Specially Manufactured by BonitoChico.
Credits: bonitochico.livejournal.com
....
FCUK Inspired Jumpsuit - SOLD!
....
S$33 (Inclusive of Normal Postage)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Size S: ptp 13.5" to 14.5" down 54.5"
...
Currently, all the pieces have been sold out. Buyers will have to wait for the arrival of Backorders.
Those who have not placed an order with them, BO has since closed, so there's no way that u can order for this!!! I love this piece very very much. this piece flatters a woman's figure and it's really versatile!
...
unfortunately, size S is abit tight for me at the hip area. if i try to sit down, i can feel the jumpsuit is gonna split at the hip area!!! =(
I checked with the tailor, and they cant alter it for me. other than that, it's perfect! sigh...
...
do drop me an email if u wanna buy it from me. sarahdee02@hotmail.com

in my past..

Happy Advanced Birthday Sha Sha!more pics up on fb...
timbre@ sub-stationsince poly till now, both of us...
yay! CL test is over!no time to finish the paper. ...
alright! what's the reason for me losing touch wit...
Baby Luke's 2nd Bday.the cake was yummy!us and the...
Insect (Bedbugs) bites?this is not my ass. my righ...
Happy Advanced Bday Jer!i had fun with the girls! ...
All about loving my eyes. ...I was having a chat w...
dear readers, thank you for your support! all 10 c...
ALL GIVEN OUT! NO MORE!.GIVEAWAY!!! - ETTUSAIS MAK...