To be Fair Ladies.

I remember when i was about 16, it was a trend to be spotted with tanned skin. Fair skin means SICKLY! nobody wanted to look like a sick child! And so, girls with sun-kissed skin were said to be sexy and healthy! Those who wanted the PERFECT tan would head to those "Tanning Salons". But for me, i would head to Sentosa for a tan with a bunch of friends every weekend. Despite all the health reports about using higher SPF to protect yourself against skin cancer, I went ahead and used tanning oil (mind you, not LOTION) with SPF 0. Plus, I would look out for brands that stated GOLDEN TAN. At that time, SPF coverage wasnt my concern. I was only worried on how my tan would turn out. I only wanted a GOLDEN tan, not some dark weird shade of tan. My skin became very dry. I looked old and haggard. When I applied foundation on my face, the colour tone would never tally with my neck and body. It was weird.

Me then, being all TANNED & WRINKLY
Photobucket

Shortly after, it was a trend to be fair, for both men and women and I was determined to be a Fair Princess. I needed to have SNOW-WHITE SKIN. All I could do was to stop tanning. As a student, I did not have the money to splurge on whitening products. =(
2 Female Celebrities from Taiwan, famous for their fair complexion.
白里透红 (reflect rosiness under the fair skin)

**************************************************
1) Barbie Hsu - 徐熙媛
Photobucket


Photobucket
As a vegetarian, she eats mostly greens. Maybe that explains her good complexion?
http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/editorials/archives/2009/02/08/2003435553

****************************************

2) Patty Hou - 侯佩岑
Photobucket
She's a classic example of 白里透红. She looks really fair, yet rosy at the same time.

Photobucket
she's hot!! i like her! who says being tanned screams healthy? fair and rosy looks really healthy too! =P
After many years of restricting myself from going under the sun for long hours to tan, I do look fairer than before. But I feel dull and yellow. Not rosy at all.

I was introduced DUAL EFFECT by Ettusais about 2 weeks back.
Photobucket
1) Ettusais White Shooter
thanks to the wonderful ingredients in this bottle of GOODNESS, it helps to lighten/reduce pigmentation on my face (caused by my frequent tanning in the past!). it's super moisturising! after about 2 weeks of usage, I find my skin feels smoother and fairer. And my mum commented that my face looks more radiant and not as dull as before.

2) Ettusais White Serum
as the name suggests, this intensive serum (helps seal in all the ingredients) assist us to achieve the WHITENESS (fairness) we want! Simply dab on areas that are blemish prone (for me, it's my forehead and cheeks). It will instantly regain it's smoothness and brightness!
***********************************

Me now, after using Ettusais: FAIR & SMOOTH

Photobucket

Ettusais gives me a platform to try out all the possible products they have in the market. It's really rewarding for us because we get to know more about them, try them out and spread all these GOODNESS to you!!! =)

Visit: www.ettusais.sg for more info.

in my past..

A love relationship is like the stock market. It's...
i am very traumatised by those studious-looking be...
"Eye-Catching" Looks! my sis and I headed down to ...
double happiness for my love!Promotion & Thailand ...
did i mention im so sick of carrying my Damier Nev...
Gege's Covet Apple Candy Dress - PINK$24 at a stea...
Inconsiderate Neighboursthey are worst than the cr...
just for the sake a follow up from my previous pos...
i need to wake up at 7am tmr.it's been so long sin...
A Mystery Box headed to the office with Zoe to col...