i am very traumatised by those studious-looking bespectacled middle-aged men, carrying a backpack around.

allow me to illustrate my story (main points) here.

-> At watsons wisma, i was squatting down, looking for sth at the bottom row. Suddenly, i felt someone tapping on my shoulder. I turned around, expecting to see the brand promoter. But NO! it was a bespectacled middle-aged man (ASSHOLE), carrying a backpack, looking down at me. He asked me to stand up, so he could speak to me at eye level. He told me I looked familiar and that he was sure he knew who was I. He said I was a student, studying at SIM or SMU. I told him I DID NOT KNOW him. He kept saying he needed to sit down with me to find out more about me because DEEP DOWN IN HIS HEART, he knew I was someone close to him. WTF! I gave him the wtf look and walked towards taka without looking back.

-> At watsons taka, i went to look for the brand that i needed to get. it was displayed at the bottom row again! i squat down and was concentrating hard on finding the product when i FELT A FUCKING TAP ON MY SHOULDER again! i looked up and expected to see the brand promoter. But again, it was the same FUCKING ASSHOLE!!! omg...he kept telling me he needed to know me more and he was very sure we had met before and had conversed before. i told him straight that we did not know each other and i have not seen him BEFORE in my entire life! i was so scared. i left and decided to head towards coffeeclub opp cine.

-> I was waiting for the traffic light at paragon, waiting to cross to heeren. I wore my shades and walked briskly. I stood with the crowd and waited patiently for the light to turn green. AND I FELT A FUCKING HAND TAPPING ON MY SHOULDER AGAIN! i shrugged furiously and turned my head. i saw the ASSHOLE's tee-goh + desperate face! i spoke at a slightly louder voice and said.."WHAT?!" plus, my shrugging action was quite big. the pple around me looked, but thought we were a couple quarreling or sth. so no one interfered. He took a step back and held up both his hands. he said he was just trying to grab the opportunity to know me and not let me slip away again. wtf!!!! once the light turned green, i walked quickly to heeren's customer service counter without turning back to see if he was still following me. i called steph to tell her abt it (was meeting steph and mj for lunch). i quickly went over to coffeeclub and sat there. throughout our time there, i was practically looking ard, trying to spot his stupid face from the crowd walking past the restaurant.

please cross reference to:
http://thecourtroom.stomp.com.sg/stomp/courtroom/case_of_the_day/257756/girl_cries_molest_top_nus_grad_says_i_cant_control_ejaculation.html

what's up with these pervertic scholars!

in my past..

"Eye-Catching" Looks! my sis and I headed down to ...
double happiness for my love!Promotion & Thailand ...
did i mention im so sick of carrying my Damier Nev...
Gege's Covet Apple Candy Dress - PINK$24 at a stea...
Inconsiderate Neighboursthey are worst than the cr...
just for the sake a follow up from my previous pos...
i need to wake up at 7am tmr.it's been so long sin...
A Mystery Box headed to the office with Zoe to col...
am all dolled up. Waiting for the rest to get read...
Specially Manufactured by BonitoChico.Credits: bon...