A love relationship is like the stock market. It's unpredictable & fluctuates like crazy.



One moment we were so loving. Couldnt take our hands off each other.

The next minute, we were simply too pissed with each other.

It was all because of the tone of voice over the phone & how the words were put across.

For me, I will definitely choose communicating face-to-face, than over the phone.

So that I can see ur facial expression and body gestures.

in my past..

i am very traumatised by those studious-looking be...
"Eye-Catching" Looks! my sis and I headed down to ...
double happiness for my love!Promotion & Thailand ...
did i mention im so sick of carrying my Damier Nev...
Gege's Covet Apple Candy Dress - PINK$24 at a stea...
Inconsiderate Neighboursthey are worst than the cr...
just for the sake a follow up from my previous pos...
i need to wake up at 7am tmr.it's been so long sin...
A Mystery Box headed to the office with Zoe to col...
am all dolled up. Waiting for the rest to get read...