just came back from dinner at Ghim Moh Blk 19.
brought my family to try Astons Express cuz Astons Specialities at Suntec was good.
today's experience was damn disappointing.

I had Prime Sirloin. It was damn salty.
My mum had Grilled Salmon. It was damn salty.
it felt like we were eating sea salt in lumps!
wanted to complain/feedback.
but my dad stopped me. said JUST EAT!

now, my mum and i are suffering from overdose of sodium chloride!
it's terrible. i drank 3 glasses of iced water, but is till feel damn thirsty!

in my past..

OMG!!!!!!!!! someone save me!!!!!!my throat super ...
what happens when u spend more time feeling upset ...
Jillia-lia's Hen Night!it was a great success! mor...
wow! i super love the pics from today's photoshoot...
To be Fair Ladies.I remember when i was about 16, ...
A love relationship is like the stock market. It's...
i am very traumatised by those studious-looking be...
"Eye-Catching" Looks! my sis and I headed down to ...
double happiness for my love!Promotion & Thailand ...
did i mention im so sick of carrying my Damier Nev...