wow! i super love the pics from today's photoshoot with CLEO.
can only upload pics in mid-nov.
cant say more, so do stay tune! =)

i am so tired. maybe cuz im sick.
sore throat, cold, headache.
gosh.
im so lazy to wash my "hard spray + wax + mousse coated hair".
like what bernice said, i need to soak my hair in a pail of water for 1/2 hr first before i can really wash the chemicals off.

had a great family dinner at PSA building.
delicious jap food. shiok.

bought his bday present. i hope he be surprised!

jill's hen's night tmr. i DO NOT want to get drunk ok!

in my past..

To be Fair Ladies.I remember when i was about 16, ...
A love relationship is like the stock market. It's...
i am very traumatised by those studious-looking be...
"Eye-Catching" Looks! my sis and I headed down to ...
double happiness for my love!Promotion & Thailand ...
did i mention im so sick of carrying my Damier Nev...
Gege's Covet Apple Candy Dress - PINK$24 at a stea...
Inconsiderate Neighboursthey are worst than the cr...
just for the sake a follow up from my previous pos...
i need to wake up at 7am tmr.it's been so long sin...