im so upset.

cuz i cant go for Halloween Party this Saturday!!
i've got a couple of sms from friends asking me to go for Halloween Party!!
I was planning to dress up as a sexy Egyptian goddess.
and baby to go as V for Vendetta.
and NOW! exams has ruined all plans!
baby is going WITHOUT me!!! URRGH!

i sacrificed so many parties for this stupid law exam.
im so angry. i hope i will get a credit for this paper!

in my past..

my dad cant stop nagging. gosh. worst than my mum!...
my 1st Kate Spade.poppy/gold combi. seasonless (wo...
i think when im stress, i need to spend money.i ju...
im very angry with Singtel and their customer serv...
wow wow weee.what have i been up to these days?not...
BRAND NEW: Marilyn Swing Dress...S$28 (inclusive o...
Brand NEW! Burberry Inspired TrenchcoatS$26 (inclu...
SOLD OUT: Chiffon Bustier (WHITE) ....S$30 (inclus...
Join CLUB ETTUSAIS!this is the member's card. you ...
just came back from dinner at Ghim Moh Blk 19.brou...