i think when im stress, i need to spend money.
i just bought myself a kate spade card-holder. (gonna turn it into wallet!)
im super broke. but it's the LASTEST design and LATEST colour!!! woahah...
my sis bought a kate spade wallet too! (for her bday, which is in DEC!!)

went down to steph's place to see baby javelle and to pass her birthday present.
she's super cute. hee. steph asked her to kiss me, she said "mai" (hokkien="no").
hahaha..

so many movies i wanna watch! but i have no time to go watch.
law notes are driving me crazy you know. sigh.

in my past..

im very angry with Singtel and their customer serv...
wow wow weee.what have i been up to these days?not...
BRAND NEW: Marilyn Swing Dress...S$28 (inclusive o...
Brand NEW! Burberry Inspired TrenchcoatS$26 (inclu...
SOLD OUT: Chiffon Bustier (WHITE) ....S$30 (inclus...
Join CLUB ETTUSAIS!this is the member's card. you ...
just came back from dinner at Ghim Moh Blk 19.brou...
OMG!!!!!!!!! someone save me!!!!!!my throat super ...
what happens when u spend more time feeling upset ...
Jillia-lia's Hen Night!it was a great success! mor...