wow wow weee.
what have i been up to these days?

nothing much.
been rotting at home.
studying for law. scribbling some notes here and there.
reading through the past year questions.

it's the stupid "waiting game" that has been making me anxious and all.
4 more days till the 1 week deadline that they gave.
i hope they will call me. -fingers crossed-
baby's 1 week block leave has FINALLY been approved after DONKEY years.
but we cant book the air tix now cuz if THEY were to call me up, I cant go on a holiday already.
sigh.

will be helping out at an event by Gid & Heinz on 29th Oct.
I hope by then, my revision progress is well ahead of time.

i haven been taking pictures. my camera has been hibernating ever since the start of Oct. How sad is that. =(

in my past..

BRAND NEW: Marilyn Swing Dress...S$28 (inclusive o...
Brand NEW! Burberry Inspired TrenchcoatS$26 (inclu...
SOLD OUT: Chiffon Bustier (WHITE) ....S$30 (inclus...
Join CLUB ETTUSAIS!this is the member's card. you ...
just came back from dinner at Ghim Moh Blk 19.brou...
OMG!!!!!!!!! someone save me!!!!!!my throat super ...
what happens when u spend more time feeling upset ...
Jillia-lia's Hen Night!it was a great success! mor...
wow! i super love the pics from today's photoshoot...
To be Fair Ladies.I remember when i was about 16, ...