im very angry with Singtel and their customer service.
i recontracted and did a tf of ownership to my name in early oct.
under student promo, they are still making me pay for my CALLER-ID!
how stupid is that? i am so pissed.
spoke to 2 CS officers and they said it's printed clearly on the catalogue that only NEW LINES will enjoy free Caller-ID for 3 mths ONLY. thereafter, they will still have to pay.
i have been with Singtel ever since i was 14!!
they refused to give rewards points/recontract vouchers/loyalty reward, etc.
FINE!
time to change to starhub/m1!!!

//im happy cuz i bought a new pair of heeeeels!!!! so expensive. =( but time to reward myself for studying hard this week. woahahaha.....

in my past..

wow wow weee.what have i been up to these days?not...
BRAND NEW: Marilyn Swing Dress...S$28 (inclusive o...
Brand NEW! Burberry Inspired TrenchcoatS$26 (inclu...
SOLD OUT: Chiffon Bustier (WHITE) ....S$30 (inclus...
Join CLUB ETTUSAIS!this is the member's card. you ...
just came back from dinner at Ghim Moh Blk 19.brou...
OMG!!!!!!!!! someone save me!!!!!!my throat super ...
what happens when u spend more time feeling upset ...
Jillia-lia's Hen Night!it was a great success! mor...
wow! i super love the pics from today's photoshoot...