Hugo Kitchen & Andre Chiang.

Photobucket
Their exclusive event today. located at Park Mall, unit 01-22/23.

Photobucket
a very talented jazz band formed by 4 young talents.

Photobucket
SLIDE furnitures.

Photobucket


Photobucket
the alfresco area.

Photobucket
thanks gid chair chair for everything! thank you heinz too, for teaching me a skill or two about the industry.

*Drum rolls please.........*


Photobucket
me and chef andre. ;)
this picture doesnt do him or me any justice. he had just done a cooking demo while i was tired like mad from standing for so many hrs!! i found some nice pics of him on google!!

Photobucket
credits: www.soshiok.com/images/0002/0868/swissotel_sk.jpg


Photobucket
Credits: http://www.equinoxcomplex.com/cwa2009/chef_facts/index_andrechiang.html


Photobucket

Credits: http://www.worldgourmetsummit.com/wgs2009/image/media/hosting-stablishment-chefs/Andre%20Chiang%20(Jaan).jpg
...
opps. i hope my chef cory wont get angry. hahahaa....

in my past..

my mind keeps drifting away!!! how to concentrate ...
pls grab tmr's (29/10) MY PAPER (free!).my sis wil...
i realised i have a love-hate relationship with my...
im so happy!baby and i, each has a task to do toni...
received an email from SPH.I din get the job. =(
im so upset.cuz i cant go for Halloween Party this...
my dad cant stop nagging. gosh. worst than my mum!...
my 1st Kate Spade.poppy/gold combi. seasonless (wo...
i think when im stress, i need to spend money.i ju...
im very angry with Singtel and their customer serv...