the stupid guy who sat next to me during exam had to CLEAR his throat every nano-second. it was damn cow irritating! i nearly boxed him. i kept staring at him every time he "hurrrrrrrr hummmmmmph"...but he just continued to do it. im pretty sure it's a habit. and not cuz of some throat itchy problem. he had a bottle of water with him, kept drinking water, but...still got so much phlegm that he has to "hurrrrrrr hummmmph" every NANO-second? whatever. glad it's over.

thanks for all the good luck sms-es!!

im finally done with my LAST paper.

in my past..

Chef Andre Chiang (Jaan par André) a very interest...
it's not that i wanna embarrass my mother here.but...
baby told me yesterday that he made a reservation ...
Hugo Kitchen & Andre Chiang.Their exclusive event ...
my mind keeps drifting away!!! how to concentrate ...
pls grab tmr's (29/10) MY PAPER (free!).my sis wil...
i realised i have a love-hate relationship with my...
im so happy!baby and i, each has a task to do toni...
received an email from SPH.I din get the job. =(
im so upset.cuz i cant go for Halloween Party this...