CLEO december will be out in another 4-5 days time..
6 more days to HK. =)

just attended 1 wedding. 3 more to go!
so happy to see people getting married.

my turn wont come soon. so pls dont ask me anymore k?
3 blocks at bukit merah here kena en-bloc. so lucky.
i hope my block will be up for en-bloc scheme too!
they gonna build new flats here..my dad asked me to apply.
haha. apply with who huh? crazy.
but is a damn good deal u know. good location. new flat. 40 storeys for each building.
everyone is so gonna snatch! queenstown also gonna have a BTO in dec.
wow! i love my location! super convenient.

dinner appointments from today till saturday. how exciting.
so poor already. haha. must eat cheap!

in my past..

Happy Birthday Lydia!advanced birthday celebration...
Congratulations!!St. Teresa's Church. ..Joel, coul...
what a great start to our Sunday tgt.thank u for t...
Mac Donald's Monopoly Game..I NEED.......Orchard R...
JUST FOR D1 - Pls spot the DIFF!!!(taken in july 0...
Our 4th Anniversary. ...a surprise bouquet of flow...
From me to you.it's been 4 years. happy anniversar...
Brand New: Peacock Printed Frock In Purple - SOLDS...
the stupid guy who sat next to me during exam had ...
Chef Andre Chiang (Jaan par André) a very interest...