4 more days to HK.
excited. cant wait to get away from all these decision-making shit.
let me enjoy myself, then i will come back and think about it again.

my mum is going malacca with my aunty.
just the both of them.
so cute. they gonna attend a wedding dinner there.
my ah gong is still in BKK. so shiok.
i asked him to buy the crispy cuttlefish back! yummy.

im super poor now. =(
the HK trip wiped out almost my entire savings.
gosh.

my stupid sister gave me her LONG LONG shopping list. she wants me to buy so many things from HK for her!!! so irritating. if u are reading this, i will purposely forget to put the paper in my bag. hahaha....

in my past..

One Fullerton.dawn dawn gave me this cute little c...
CLEO december will be out in another 4-5 days time...
Happy Birthday Lydia!advanced birthday celebration...
Congratulations!!St. Teresa's Church. ..Joel, coul...
what a great start to our Sunday tgt.thank u for t...
Mac Donald's Monopoly Game..I NEED.......Orchard R...
JUST FOR D1 - Pls spot the DIFF!!!(taken in july 0...
Our 4th Anniversary. ...a surprise bouquet of flow...
From me to you.it's been 4 years. happy anniversar...
Brand New: Peacock Printed Frock In Purple - SOLDS...