Brand New: Chanel Inspired Toga (Black/White)
...
Credits: Bonito Chico

Photobucket

Photobucket
Measurement: ptp 13" to 17" down 33"
...
My Backorder for this has just arrived. =( sigh...my armpit area abit tight. im so sad. i think i put on weight. im fat now!!!
...
anyway, i paid $29.50 for this. gonna sell at $27 (inclusive of normal postage). very soft bodycon satin material. i ordered this to attend a friend's wedding. but unfortunately, i cant fit.
...
Interested parties, pls email me: sarahdee02@hotmail.com

in my past..

4 more days to HK.excited. cant wait to get away f...
One Fullerton.dawn dawn gave me this cute little c...
CLEO december will be out in another 4-5 days time...
Happy Birthday Lydia!advanced birthday celebration...
Congratulations!!St. Teresa's Church. ..Joel, coul...
what a great start to our Sunday tgt.thank u for t...
Mac Donald's Monopoly Game..I NEED.......Orchard R...
JUST FOR D1 - Pls spot the DIFF!!!(taken in july 0...
Our 4th Anniversary. ...a surprise bouquet of flow...
From me to you.it's been 4 years. happy anniversar...