i miss HK. =(
...
miss not washing my hair for 2 days and still din get oily.
miss the cold wind in my face.
miss the fact that my makeup will last me the whole day from 930am to 12am!
miss wearing jacket and boots!
miss you holding my freezing pair of hands and hiding them in your pocket.
...
URRGH...next holiday soon please! =x (i know...too much to ask for. just whining..)

in my past..

Little Post on HK trip!(15th Nov - 20th Nov 2009)o...
im back.loads of pics to be uploaded.this trip was...
My Ettusais Favourites...I have been using Ettusai...
so lonely to be home on a friday night.but today i...
Leonard & Jillia's Wedding. we were the early bunc...
Friday the 13th - Black Friday - had an interview ...
Enlarged pores? Don't be embarrass about it! ...On...
For Dorcas: Medicated Acne Gentle Wash- after rins...
Worn Once: Basic Tube Dress - Navy Blue with Lime ...
Brand New: Chanel Inspired Toga (Black/White)...Cr...