By Agence France Presse:

11/24/2009 - Belgian man in false 'coma' for 23 years plans memoirs.
Read more: http://news.sg.msn.com/top-stories/article.aspx?cp-documentid=3718678

Poor man. how can we ever comprehend/understand what he had went through? It's not easy being trapped in a paralysed body. His brain can function almost normally and he's able to hear and reason what was said around him. However, his main problem was that he couldnt respond. It's a sad and tragic case. Fortunately, his mother has faith in him and does not give up on her son. Not even after 23 years. Nothing can be compared to the great of a mother's love.

Im grateful for the love and care from my mum and dad. im sure if this happens to me, they will not/never give up on me.

in my past..

I need some HELP.i dunno how i got this blue black...
i miss HK. =(...miss not washing my hair for 2 day...
Little Post on HK trip!(15th Nov - 20th Nov 2009)o...
im back.loads of pics to be uploaded.this trip was...
My Ettusais Favourites...I have been using Ettusai...
so lonely to be home on a friday night.but today i...
Leonard & Jillia's Wedding. we were the early bunc...
Friday the 13th - Black Friday - had an interview ...
Enlarged pores? Don't be embarrass about it! ...On...
For Dorcas: Medicated Acne Gentle Wash- after rins...