the two toto tickets that i bought for today's draw at AMK is quite good.
though i din win any money, but at least, i managed to strike 2 numbers for every row of numbers (total: 8 rows). my first time.
usually, i don't even strike more than 3 numbers in a ticket with 4 rows!
...
oh well. better luck next time!
...
i feel moody leh. FML. PMS.

in my past..

Sarahdee is a babysitter.baby javelle took a while...
i went for an impulsive haircut earlier today, spo...
at about 630am today, i was woken up by the smell ...
OMG!!! I'm so grateful to Heinz (and of course my ...
By Agence France Presse:11/24/2009 - Belgian man i...
I need some HELP.i dunno how i got this blue black...
i miss HK. =(...miss not washing my hair for 2 day...
Little Post on HK trip!(15th Nov - 20th Nov 2009)o...
im back.loads of pics to be uploaded.this trip was...
My Ettusais Favourites...I have been using Ettusai...