Dearest Jas & me.

Photobucket
headed to bugis for a good lunch. we talked non stop for like 2 hours plus, till i accidentally spit food onto her plate! woahahaha..it was super cold, din think we would survive in the movie theatre without a thick jacket, so decided to go shop in town!!
..
both of us bought pretty bras & she bought stuffs from ZARA. im so poor now, so NO more shopping for me.
..
this woman slim down alot. must be stress. im so fat now. =(

Photobucket

nice effect? jas using her "fish-eye" mode.
..
woke up at 630am from a kiss. my mum came in to kiss me before she left for malacca with my aunty. haha. it's been a couple of years since she went on a trip. and this time, it's just HER and my aunty. they deserve some time away from us, away from the family/work/stress, etc. it's PAMPERING time for them! their hotel is very nice!! saw it online. I wanted to go with them, but my decision was too last min. =( so no more tix for me.
..

in my past..

丁春誠 super cute. omg. high-fashion model.i love me...
lingerie shopping with jas today. She's taking for...
i just bought the WARM COLOUR SKETCH DRESS from FR...
there's not many jobs available at the moment beca...
boomz boomz boomz.i passed law.-dance around-i'm a...
Joel & Winnie.Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Joel Foo!...
When I see the word "Limited Edition", I always te...
the two toto tickets that i bought for today's dra...
Sarahdee is a babysitter.baby javelle took a while...
i went for an impulsive haircut earlier today, spo...