Friendships must be maintained!

Photobucket

a shot of myself before heading out!

Photobucket

taking a rest at starbucks after walking and shopping for half the day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

my loot. alegra & popular.

Photobucket

chilli padi and me.

Photobucket

wenqi and me!

Photobucket

me and sha sha moley.

Photobucket

me and act cute. her upcoming jobscope is to squeeze yoghurt!

Photobucket

models on the runway! hee. (i din join them cuz i din wanna SIAO with them! haha. i hope my poor jasmine dina scare that my uni friends are all so crazy people! hee. )..

love meeting up with friends. take turns to organise an outing and that's how we maintain our friendships. =)


in my past..

time for me to put all plastics at home n bring ou...
Sales makes people ugly.crowd outside the office a...
Thank you for your over-whelming replies.I have si...
Do you need a GIRLS' Day Out??? ..I DO!!!!.....Mos...
Timbre.alcohol, gossips, food and great company ma...
My Big girls and Small girls.finally get to carry ...
i am having very very bad cramps. =(moody and upse...
Dearest Jas & me.headed to bugis for a good lunch....
丁春誠 super cute. omg. high-fashion model.i love me...
lingerie shopping with jas today. She's taking for...