Ettusais Girls' Day Out!!!

...

Photobucket

we reached at 1pm, and bumped into sher and zoe!

...

Photobucket

Regine and her pretty dresses!

...

Photobucket

Japonicas booth! handmade accessories. unique and pretty!

...

Photobucket

these girls had a hard time picking which pieces to buy because all seemed to be their favourite!!

...

Photobucket

sister.

...

Photobucket

wow! the polka-dot luggage bags!

....

Photobucket

the girls were all trying to chalk up the minimum amount to receive the polka-dot luggage bag for FREE!!

...

Photobucket

loving Ettusais products.

...

Photobucket

my favourite blogshop right now!! FRENCHFLEURS! Jeanine handpicked the pretty apparels and accessories for her online shop. Thanks to her great fashion sense, her clothes are all super trendy! All the bestsellers get snapped up really fast! love their "shopping cart" system! easy=peasy! i bought 2 more pieces from her on sat!! eliz bought 3 pieces! happy girls!

...

Photobucket

doing my manicure, by Shanghai dreams. the manicurists were super friendly!

...

Photobucket

pampering herself...=)

...

Photobucket

our 10 year friendship is going strong and counting. thanks babe for being there for me! love ya! glad u had fun at the Ettusais Girls' Day Out!!! =)


in my past..

omg. i have been busy like a bumble bee since last...
yay! so happy!!my pretty dresses have arrived.from...
like my new blogskin? i love it!!!thanks to ZX, my...
Random Pictures from Coryfish's camera....at Joel ...
so many movies that i wanna watch, but din get to ...
Friendships must be maintained!a shot of myself be...
time for me to put all plastics at home n bring ou...
Sales makes people ugly.crowd outside the office a...
Thank you for your over-whelming replies.I have si...
Do you need a GIRLS' Day Out??? ..I DO!!!!.....Mos...