omg. i have been busy like a bumble bee since last week.
no time to log on to blog.
have pictures from our ETTUSAIS get-together dinner; ETTUSAIS girls' day out and K&K's wedding.

gosh. just came home from an interview.
it's the waiting game again. am so used to the routine!

today i will be meeting my SH girls for gift-exchange cum xmas dinner! yay! cant wait. so sad cece & steph cant join us! =(

my sis is gonna perm her hair on wed. i hope she will look nice. if not she's gonna ki siao and straighten it!

caught avatar yesterday. good show. i realised Cathay's showtime starts ON THE DOT. missed the first 5 mins of the show. damn!

i want more long weekends!!!

in my past..

yay! so happy!!my pretty dresses have arrived.from...
like my new blogskin? i love it!!!thanks to ZX, my...
Random Pictures from Coryfish's camera....at Joel ...
so many movies that i wanna watch, but din get to ...
Friendships must be maintained!a shot of myself be...
time for me to put all plastics at home n bring ou...
Sales makes people ugly.crowd outside the office a...
Thank you for your over-whelming replies.I have si...
Do you need a GIRLS' Day Out??? ..I DO!!!!.....Mos...
Timbre.alcohol, gossips, food and great company ma...