yay! so happy!!

my pretty dresses have arrived.
from frenchfleurs and bonito!
love them man. super chio!!!

i am so gonna draw more cash for sat's ettusais girls' day out!!!
frenchfleurs latest collection is so gorgeous.
jeanine is going to bring in so many more stuffs on sat's event!!
those who are joining us, pls prepare more cash k!? =)

today's ettusais dinner is good.
thank u for the great dinner and superb company!

in my past..

like my new blogskin? i love it!!!thanks to ZX, my...
Random Pictures from Coryfish's camera....at Joel ...
so many movies that i wanna watch, but din get to ...
Friendships must be maintained!a shot of myself be...
time for me to put all plastics at home n bring ou...
Sales makes people ugly.crowd outside the office a...
Thank you for your over-whelming replies.I have si...
Do you need a GIRLS' Day Out??? ..I DO!!!!.....Mos...
Timbre.alcohol, gossips, food and great company ma...
My Big girls and Small girls.finally get to carry ...