Random Pictures from Coryfish's camera.

...

Photobucket

at Joel & Winnie's ROM.

Photobucket

love the balloons!

Photobucket

=)

Photobucket

tvb actor.

Photobucket

was looking through the pictures. then i questioned why did he take sucha random pic? he said he was trying to capture the lady in the middle. i asked him if she's pretty? he said yes. only when he sent me the pictures that i realised, this lady was me. (i couldnt recognise myself from this black and white pic!)

Photobucket
we took very few pictures together while in hk. one of the many beautiful ones.

Photobucket

candid pic. he called out to me when i was munching furiously on the spicy cuttlefish.

Photobucket

bought unchilled mineral water that's left on the tables outside the shop and not those in the refrigerator. weather was so cold, so din want to drink anything chilled. unfortunately, the unchilled mineral water was extremely cold. ahaha..


in my past..

so many movies that i wanna watch, but din get to ...
Friendships must be maintained!a shot of myself be...
time for me to put all plastics at home n bring ou...
Sales makes people ugly.crowd outside the office a...
Thank you for your over-whelming replies.I have si...
Do you need a GIRLS' Day Out??? ..I DO!!!!.....Mos...
Timbre.alcohol, gossips, food and great company ma...
My Big girls and Small girls.finally get to carry ...
i am having very very bad cramps. =(moody and upse...
Dearest Jas & me.headed to bugis for a good lunch....