like my new blogskin? i love it!!!

thanks to ZX, my IT guru for ur time! =)

anyway, i'm now watching 宮心計.

quite exciting! caught 10 eps today!


and i realised, dvds rental are getting very expensive.

luckily after this mth, i will need to start finding a job already.

no more nua-ing at home with TVB dramas, books, snacks and my smelly pillow.

in my past..

Random Pictures from Coryfish's camera....at Joel ...
so many movies that i wanna watch, but din get to ...
Friendships must be maintained!a shot of myself be...
time for me to put all plastics at home n bring ou...
Sales makes people ugly.crowd outside the office a...
Thank you for your over-whelming replies.I have si...
Do you need a GIRLS' Day Out??? ..I DO!!!!.....Mos...
Timbre.alcohol, gossips, food and great company ma...
My Big girls and Small girls.finally get to carry ...
i am having very very bad cramps. =(moody and upse...