i am craving for doublecheese burger now. and some fried chicken wings pls.
sigh. im sucha glutton.

my cuticles feel so dry. i haven been moisturising my body for the longest time i can remember.

finished doing christmas cards for my family and his family. =) spent like 45mins at Laine's Papeterie at Wheelock Place. Love to do handmade stuffs and to receive them too. it's the little thought that counts.

"Dear santa, pls bless me with a good job for 2010. I have been a good girl this year, seldom naughty and always nice. =) Thank you very much."

in my past..

Ettusais Girls' Day Out!!!...we reached at 1pm, an...
omg. i have been busy like a bumble bee since last...
yay! so happy!!my pretty dresses have arrived.from...
like my new blogskin? i love it!!!thanks to ZX, my...
Random Pictures from Coryfish's camera....at Joel ...
so many movies that i wanna watch, but din get to ...
Friendships must be maintained!a shot of myself be...
time for me to put all plastics at home n bring ou...
Sales makes people ugly.crowd outside the office a...
Thank you for your over-whelming replies.I have si...