i am currently reading a great book by Mitch Albom, "Have a little faith".

The previous bestseller, "Tuesdays with Morrie" has taught me a lot about the meaning of life and keep me thinking about the contributions that we can make to one another. it's all about life greatest lessons and you can easily relate to them. it is a short read and absolutely worth your time and tears. =)

I have not completed "Have a little faith", but i came across a very interesting paragraph (p.101)that I would like to share with you readers.

Suddenly, out in the hall, I heard an infant scream, followed by a quick "shhh!" presumably from its mother. The Reb heard it, too.

"Now, that child," he said, "reminds me of something our sages taught. When a baby comes into the world, its hands are clenched, right? Like this?"

He made a fist.

"Why? Because a baby, not knowing any better, wants to grab everything, to say, "The whole world is mine."

"But when an old person dies, how does he do so? With his hands open. Why? Because he has learned the lesson."

What lesson? I asked.

He stretched open his empty fingers.

"We can take nothing with us."

in my past..

i am so pissed off now. someone on msn just said i...
i am craving for doublecheese burger now. and some...
Ettusais Girls' Day Out!!!...we reached at 1pm, an...
omg. i have been busy like a bumble bee since last...
yay! so happy!!my pretty dresses have arrived.from...
like my new blogskin? i love it!!!thanks to ZX, my...
Random Pictures from Coryfish's camera....at Joel ...
so many movies that i wanna watch, but din get to ...
Friendships must be maintained!a shot of myself be...
time for me to put all plastics at home n bring ou...