i am so pissed off now. someone on msn just said i OWED him a xmas present.
i don't remember. but he reminded me that it was many yrs ago that he gave me sth and i gave him nth in return.

hello. pls wake up from ur stupid idea.
i did not point a gun in ur head and asked u to give me a xmas present.
u gave it to me willingly (i seriously don't remember what he gave), and now, u are demanding a xmas present from me? WTF?

owe this owe that.
next time, PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ME ANYTHING if you guys expect ANYTHING from return. so angry now.

i know my girls wont do this to me. is the guys who are NARROW-MINDED! and stingy. if u want anything from me, take my life la! fuck.

ruined my good mood on christmas eve.

town was packed like mad. went for a good lunch with my mum and sis at WARAKU and we had so much fun catching up with each other.

during baby's breaktime, we met up for some christmas shopping for his colleagues. he's the sweetest and most generous man i have ever met. NOT LIKE SOME PEOPLE. no wonder still single and has to cheat XIAO MEI MEIs to be his gfs. DISGUSTINGLY OFF!!! and his bloody brother stalked me few years back when we were both working in the same company!!! URRRGH!!!!

in my past..

i am craving for doublecheese burger now. and some...
Ettusais Girls' Day Out!!!...we reached at 1pm, an...
omg. i have been busy like a bumble bee since last...
yay! so happy!!my pretty dresses have arrived.from...
like my new blogskin? i love it!!!thanks to ZX, my...
Random Pictures from Coryfish's camera....at Joel ...
so many movies that i wanna watch, but din get to ...
Friendships must be maintained!a shot of myself be...
time for me to put all plastics at home n bring ou...
Sales makes people ugly.crowd outside the office a...