Uncovered: Pop-up Store by ELOHIM & RECKLESS ERICKA
...
Photobucket
Location: Stamford House #01-13
...
Photobucket
gid and me at the pop-up store. =)
saw very pretty dresses!! so tempted to buy! im still considering 1-2 dresses.
[thanks for asking me & christine along!]
...
visit: ELOHIM by Sabrina Goh or RECKLESS ERICKA
...
Photobucket
the very capable Heinz and Gid! If you need any media consultants, they are the ONES perfect for u! Visit them HERE.
...
Photobucket
after that, me and christine headed down to TIMBRE substation. we had beeers, pizzas and chicken wings! great company, awesome band, lovely music! wonderful! felt so happy!!! this band, GOODFELLAS, very entertaining. i like!
...
one lady dedicated a song to her DEAD cat. and they went..."may your pussy rest in peace". im sure there was no pun intended. ;P
..
no pictures of our gorgeous christine because the careless me accidentally deleted some pics from my camera. sorry babe! more beers and wings soon!

in my past..

ETTUSAIS AMBASSADORS 2009 - RESULTS OUT1st Prize: ...
i have a bf with TURQUOISE coloured hair. faints.i...
Sarah Low : i can feel my heart beating very fast,...
Busy Wednesday....hot green tea latte with soy mil...
Vivo with JI gang....Soup's Restaurant Signature d...
A beautiful wedding - K&Klove the bouquet. prettie...
I hope to get a new laptop in 2010!! my LG laptop ...
i am so sad that i missed out on all the great fun...
counting down to the last hours of 2009, i hearby ...
we took turns to get food poisoning.first mummy, t...