i cannot imagine i am turning 24 in about a mth's time.
approaching mid-20s with no job, no savings and no achievement is quite sad. =(
am feeling "oh-so-depressed" now.
just grant me a job can? please allow me to nail tomorrow's job interview please..

i screwed up today's interview.
bad and daunting experience.
sigh...

in my past..

Some updates.......dinner with the JI gang at vivo...
changi mee sua cravings satisfied despite a throbb...
Uncovered: Pop-up Store by ELOHIM & RECKLESS ERICK...
ETTUSAIS AMBASSADORS 2009 - RESULTS OUT1st Prize: ...
i have a bf with TURQUOISE coloured hair. faints.i...
Sarah Low : i can feel my heart beating very fast,...
Busy Wednesday....hot green tea latte with soy mil...
Vivo with JI gang....Soup's Restaurant Signature d...
A beautiful wedding - K&Klove the bouquet. prettie...
I hope to get a new laptop in 2010!! my LG laptop ...