Some updates.......

Photobucket

dinner with the JI gang at vivo. Soup Restaurant. My first time. Nice! Sammy forced me to make ugly face.
...

Photobucket

then it's time for Sammy to vent his anger. work is shitty for him, plus he's got sch and all. he needs an outlet to vent his frustrations! at the arcade, some smashing balls game! i suffered from arm cramp after tt!
...

Photobucket

it was damn fun and hilarious. like young kids!!
..

Photobucket

i decided, it's time for me to kill myself.
..

Photobucket

need a breather! went to the rooftop garden for some pretty pictures. =)
...

Photobucket

thank u alvin for the yummy goodies! not sure when will we meet up again! =(
...

Photobucket

dinner with my SH girls.

...

Photobucket

a last min change of eating venue. at jill's bro jap restaurant. nice! bugis foodcourt, the japanese place, not one of the stalls.
...

Photobucket

me and my steph jiejie.
...

Photobucket

me and jillia-lia. mrs. lee now. very sexy and hot still!
...

Photobucket

the turquoise hair fella. look like avatar? smurf? or what? PEACOCK?
...

Photobucket

...

Photobucket

...

Photobucket

i dare not walk beside him.
...

Photobucket

when u are near him, u can smell the very strong chemical smell. i get headache from it. apparently, the stylist din win the competition today, for the event Hairlah! at takashimaya.


in my past..

changi mee sua cravings satisfied despite a throbb...
Uncovered: Pop-up Store by ELOHIM & RECKLESS ERICK...
ETTUSAIS AMBASSADORS 2009 - RESULTS OUT1st Prize: ...
i have a bf with TURQUOISE coloured hair. faints.i...
Sarah Low : i can feel my heart beating very fast,...
Busy Wednesday....hot green tea latte with soy mil...
Vivo with JI gang....Soup's Restaurant Signature d...
A beautiful wedding - K&Klove the bouquet. prettie...
I hope to get a new laptop in 2010!! my LG laptop ...
i am so sad that i missed out on all the great fun...