SWOP! SHOP! PARTY!!!
on 6th Feb, Sat, 1pm-6pm! @ Beauty Studio, 1 grange road, #12-01
Bring a min. of 3 wearable fashion items (e.g. clothes, accessories, shoes) which are in GOOD CONDITION, to swop with other Ettusais Girls!!!
I am so gonna bring MANY NICE stuffs!!! NEW ONES and some only worn once! See u there ok!
read more on: Ettusais Girl Talk
email: ettusais@shiseido.com.sg (Provide: Name, Age, Contact, Email Add)

in my past..

Ever wondered why some lips look so kissable?...Ho...
My very own "Take Home Chef" By Chef Cory....my pe...
i haven felt so stressed before.even before my maj...
SOLD OUT: Knot-back Chiffon Frock *Tiffany Green*(...
*** called me for 2nd round interview this friday....
i feel better after grabbing a dress from HVV and ...
i cannot imagine i am turning 24 in about a mth's ...
Some updates.......dinner with the JI gang at vivo...
changi mee sua cravings satisfied despite a throbb...
Uncovered: Pop-up Store by ELOHIM & RECKLESS ERICK...