i haven felt so stressed before.
even before my major exams, i did not experience such high level of stress.
i don't think i can even survive working in THAT industry.
God, save me. please lead/guide me.
am i choosing the right path?
am i cut out for THIS industry?
im not happy. =(

in my past..

SOLD OUT: Knot-back Chiffon Frock *Tiffany Green*(...
*** called me for 2nd round interview this friday....
i feel better after grabbing a dress from HVV and ...
i cannot imagine i am turning 24 in about a mth's ...
Some updates.......dinner with the JI gang at vivo...
changi mee sua cravings satisfied despite a throbb...
Uncovered: Pop-up Store by ELOHIM & RECKLESS ERICK...
ETTUSAIS AMBASSADORS 2009 - RESULTS OUT1st Prize: ...
i have a bf with TURQUOISE coloured hair. faints.i...
Sarah Low : i can feel my heart beating very fast,...