Little + Kilda
...
The perfect solution for hopeless shopaholics.
...
Ever bought something online that doesn’t quite fit? Or made an impulse purchase that you posthumously realized you would never wear? Little + Kilda is the perfect place for you to give your threads a new lease of life.
...
i am currently doing a research on Top 10 Skincare Bad Habits of our local ladies.
..
E.g. 1) Since I don't have makeup on today, I become too lazy to cleanse my face. (Wrong!)
E.g. 2) I sleep with makeup on ONCE IN A LONG WHILE, after a drunken night. (Wrong!)
E.g. 3) After I cleanse my face, I use the facial foam to wash my face till i get the SQUEAKY clean effect. (Wong!)
..
What are some of your skincare habits? please email me at sarahdee02@hotmail.com

in my past..

SWOP! SHOP! PARTY!!! on 6th Feb, Sat, 1pm-6pm! @ ...
Ever wondered why some lips look so kissable?...Ho...
My very own "Take Home Chef" By Chef Cory....my pe...
i haven felt so stressed before.even before my maj...
SOLD OUT: Knot-back Chiffon Frock *Tiffany Green*(...
*** called me for 2nd round interview this friday....
i feel better after grabbing a dress from HVV and ...
i cannot imagine i am turning 24 in about a mth's ...
Some updates.......dinner with the JI gang at vivo...
changi mee sua cravings satisfied despite a throbb...