2 years ago, i made my first attempt on baking cupcakes!
this year, i made my first attempt on baking cashew nut cookies for CNY!
...
Photobucket
...
does this resemble our cute little mickey mouse? haha. more like CHAO TAR mouse.
...

Photobucket
...
the traditional cashew nut cookie. i din brush the egg glaze nicely. looked so pale. and i din cut the dough properly. oh well. better result next time! had fun being a factory girl today. we produced almost 10 bottles!!! i am so afraid some of the nut will fall off cuz i din press it too hard into the dough. damn. i hope the customers wont scold my aunty. haha.
...
did i mention, there's a turn in events? i will start work officially on 8th Feb Monday. im scaredddd stiff. i will observe what's the dresscode like and gonna spend like crazy on some of my favourite corporate dresses! i just spent a bomb at g2000. boring shit, but the safest of the lot. i grabbed a cute little bow skirt at just S$39. for work. haha. good deal. and i bought myself a SHIRT. i hate to wear SHIRT cuz i look like crap. but no choice. think i must at least own one basic shirt. don't worry. i din get a white one. cuz the cutting at g2000 sucks big time. the white shirt from g2000 will make me look like a waitress or restaurant captain! i would want a raoul white shirt or sth. =)

in my past..

my medication is taking effect. am going to sleep ...
People come into your life for a reason, a season ...
i bought something to cheer myself up!...i bought ...
Obstacles are those frightful things you see when ...
Om Republic. Founded and designed by Min Sim, a Si...
i am so sad. i called my mum to tell her the good ...
good news people!i will be starting work at *** so...
Little + Kilda ...The perfect solution for hopeles...
SWOP! SHOP! PARTY!!! on 6th Feb, Sat, 1pm-6pm! @ ...
Ever wondered why some lips look so kissable?...Ho...