day 2 of work felt like day 365.
Feeling damn tired mentally.
banking industry is a very stressful environment to work in.
I see seniors staying back after the official knock off time every day to finish up the paper work, to catch up on lost time, etc. It's tough shit. Money doesnt come easy. no wonder they always say it isnt as rosy as u think it is. Now i truly understand this meaning.
anyway, i just recontracted with ettusais for the year 2010 and we have loads of exciting things to share. so please stay tune.

i have received my 3rd birthday present today. a necklace. so thoughtful.

i think im falling sick man. sigh. feeling so tired. lethargic and restless. my job is not as easy as u think it is. sigh. low morale. and i think i twisted my ankle. thanks for the killer heels. =(

in my past..

first day of work tomorrow.pray that it will be SH...
Use Somebody - Kings of Leon**********************...
And so it is,Just like you said it would be.Life g...
2 years ago, i made my first attempt on baking cup...
my medication is taking effect. am going to sleep ...
People come into your life for a reason, a season ...
i bought something to cheer myself up!...i bought ...
Obstacles are those frightful things you see when ...
Om Republic. Founded and designed by Min Sim, a Si...
i am so sad. i called my mum to tell her the good ...