when i think of going to work tmr, my stomach flips.
i dunno what i can do tmr because everyone seems to be on leave till 22nd!
bloody hell. go where find clients? =(
i took mc on the 4th day of my job.
so i think i must buck up to show that i am not a bloody slacker.
work seems to be so stressful..sigh.

looking forward to dinner with tea zero and zq on friday night!
it's been a long long while since i last saw them. cant wait!

ohhhhH!! and my cousin is bringing me to 萧敬腾 Jam Hsiao's concert this March!
i am so gonna collapse in tears if he sings "新不了情" and "背叛". =*(

in my past..

my mum's birthday gift to me this year: a very pre...
happy birthday to me!Gong xi fa cai to me! (Huat a...
解脱 - 张惠妹爱是不夜城 回忆像星辰热泪越沸腾 我越感觉有点冷变了心的人 越想越伤人枯坐到清晨 阳...
we ended things on good terms.3 weeks apart. and t...
day 2 of work felt like day 365.Feeling damn tired...
first day of work tomorrow.pray that it will be SH...
Use Somebody - Kings of Leon**********************...
And so it is,Just like you said it would be.Life g...
2 years ago, i made my first attempt on baking cup...
my medication is taking effect. am going to sleep ...