happy birthday to me!
Gong xi fa cai to me! (Huat ah!!)
Happy vday to me!
this triple happiness only happens once every 50 over yrs.
I spent a quiet one with my family. Received Loads of well wishes. Thank you everyone.

i feel blessed to rec many handwritten cards this year. my best present this year? pls let me dio tmr's toto ok?

in my past..

解脱 - 张惠妹爱是不夜城 回忆像星辰热泪越沸腾 我越感觉有点冷变了心的人 越想越伤人枯坐到清晨 阳...
we ended things on good terms.3 weeks apart. and t...
day 2 of work felt like day 365.Feeling damn tired...
first day of work tomorrow.pray that it will be SH...
Use Somebody - Kings of Leon**********************...
And so it is,Just like you said it would be.Life g...
2 years ago, i made my first attempt on baking cup...
my medication is taking effect. am going to sleep ...
People come into your life for a reason, a season ...
i bought something to cheer myself up!...i bought ...