so damn cow tired.
mentally drained.
attended 2 meetings today.
1 in the morning, 1 in the evening.
in between went out to meet client.
time past damn fast today.

so fast it's friday tmr.
S$10 million toto will be mine!!!!!!!!!! hahaa..

i can feel anger in me.
some people are just plain IRRITATING and BRAINLESS and INSENSITIVE and DISGUSTING. i really cannot stand it.

certain category of men, i just cannot stand!! knn.

in my past..

i feel unbelievably drained today.pls. my brain st...
i'm so excited and nervous!i will be meeting my FI...
Monday blues. Traumatised by today's meeting.went ...
Philips -> click here to see my sister - "Share my...
my dinner date.it was nice meeting up with the bot...
Got MONSTER pinch me!woke up slightly late today, ...
*DRUM ROLL*ETTUSAIS ambassadors 2010our dear jeani...
Funniest Mandarin Orange Packaging I have ever see...
when i think of going to work tmr, my stomach flip...
my mum's birthday gift to me this year: a very pre...