i feel unbelievably drained today.
pls. my brain stopped working after 7pm.
i cant think, and i cant read.
i can just digest some pictures/visuals, not words.

client rescheduled the appt to tmr morning.
i wore my fcuk dress to work today for NOTHING.

i did sth stupid at work today.
i must learn to WORK SMART and not WORK HARD.
i've got a lot to learn about this.

bkk in april. i can hardly wait. leave approved. so thankful.
i need a getaway badly. flying by SQ again. i like. =)

sigh...so tired.

in my past..

i'm so excited and nervous!i will be meeting my FI...
Monday blues. Traumatised by today's meeting.went ...
Philips -> click here to see my sister - "Share my...
my dinner date.it was nice meeting up with the bot...
Got MONSTER pinch me!woke up slightly late today, ...
*DRUM ROLL*ETTUSAIS ambassadors 2010our dear jeani...
Funniest Mandarin Orange Packaging I have ever see...
when i think of going to work tmr, my stomach flip...
my mum's birthday gift to me this year: a very pre...
happy birthday to me!Gong xi fa cai to me! (Huat a...