Monday blues. Traumatised by today's meeting.
went for a good lunch, followed by desserts (waffles & drinks).
surely gonna grow fat soon.
popped some pineapple tarts before knocking off. hee hee.
and G commented that i looked like an ANG BAO today cuz i wore RED!
faints.

*******************************

sigh. so many things that i wanna say, but so inconvenient.
maybe i should be like G, so straightforward - "I DONT LIKE YOU, LEAVE ME ALONE".
i hate to attract unwanted attention can. sigh.

in my past..

Philips -> click here to see my sister - "Share my...
my dinner date.it was nice meeting up with the bot...
Got MONSTER pinch me!woke up slightly late today, ...
*DRUM ROLL*ETTUSAIS ambassadors 2010our dear jeani...
Funniest Mandarin Orange Packaging I have ever see...
when i think of going to work tmr, my stomach flip...
my mum's birthday gift to me this year: a very pre...
happy birthday to me!Gong xi fa cai to me! (Huat a...
解脱 - 张惠妹爱是不夜城 回忆像星辰热泪越沸腾 我越感觉有点冷变了心的人 越想越伤人枯坐到清晨 阳...
we ended things on good terms.3 weeks apart. and t...