I have readers asking me these questions very often..

"Sarah, what are the steps you use to keep your skin good and fresh?"

"After removing my makeup, is it still necessary to use something to wash my face?"

"Will your face feel very oily after using deep cleansing oil?"

Well, let me help you understand my skincare regime better with this picture that i've created for you girls!!

I stick to Ettusais 5 Basic Steps.

(yes, some of you may be a little lazy, thinking that 5 steps = troublesome. but it's actually not that bad when you get used to it. there's this chinese saying, "there's no such thing as UGLY WOMEN in this world, only LAZY WOMEN". SO...DONT BE LAZY GIRLS!)


Photobucket

Step 1: Makeup Removal - Medicated Acne Gentle Make Off - S$36

I have been using this for about 4 years plus. Before that, I was using a cleansing milk, which had to be squeezed onto a cotton pad. I used about 3 cotton pads for my entire face. It was a hassle for me! But for this, no need cotton pads! Just use your own hands!! What i love about this deep cleansing oil is that it glides gently on my skin and dissolve all makeup quickly! Wash your face with warm water and ta-da! makeup all removed! Easy Peasy!
....

Step 2: Cleansing - Pore Care Wash - S$30

It's been nearly 2 months since I started using this new product from ettusais. All i can say is "I'm loving it!!" With this Pore Care Wash, my skin feels super moisturised. Thanks to the AC Control Oil! And as the name suggests, this wash removes the cause of enlarged pores - unsatuarated fatty acid found in sebum! So many benefits!! I like!
...

Photobucket




Photobucket
Sharing with you my favourite facial wash!

Photobucket

Squeeze a small amount onto your palm - about 3cm is good.

Photobucket
then LATHER UP using your middle finger, adding a little water at a time! it feels like whipping cream on your palm!



Photobucket
"WHIP" till you achieve the fluffy foam similar to the above picture! Use the ultrafine foam to cleanse your face in circular motion. Wash it off with warm water and you skin will feel so soft and smooth!

Photobucket

If you have enlarged pores problem, remember to use Ettusais Pore Smooth Concealer before you apply your foundation! It conceals pores and also treats them! Many girls these days worry about enlarged pores and don't know what to do..

Opps. Sorry to digress. haha. Now...back to step 3 of my skincare regime.

...

Step 3: Softening - AC Skincare Version Up EXTRA - S$37 (TOP SELLER at Ettusais!)

I have to admit this softener really helps to soften my skin surface layer, preparing it to absorb all the goodness of my moisturiser and preventing pimples.

...

Step 4: Moisturising - AC Skincare Aqua Shooter - S$41

omg! this moisturiser is super lightweight and refreshing! don't have to worry about clogging of pores!

...

Step 5: Locking it in - Medicated Acne Nighttime Defense Powder - S$40

you must be thinking, it's so weird to apply powder before going to bed right? this award-winning medicated skincare powder creates a layer of protection for your skin all night long! it helps to lock in the moisture and keeps your skin fresh and smooth!
...

i hope by sharing my skincare regime with you girls, all of us can achieve smooth and clear skin together!! good things must share right!? =) So I would like to giveaway the Ettusais Trial Kit (Pore Care Wash, Version Up & Shooter) to 5 girls who share with me their very own skincare steps!

....

Email: sarahdee02@hotmail.com.

there is not RIGHT OR WRONG answer for this because you are sharing with me YOUR VERY OWN UNIQUE skincare regime.

...

E.g. Cleansing Milk/ Facial Wash/ Toner

...

Please feel free to drop me your answers ok?
...

http://www.ettusais.sg/
ettusais BHG
. BHG Bugis 6334 7188 . BHG Bishan 6258 8698

ettusais Isetan
. Isetan Orchard 6735 1809 . Isetan Scotts 6836 1281 . Isetan Tampines 6789 1139

ettusais Metro
. Metro Woodlands (Causeway Point) 6891 1127 . Metro Paragon 6735 2236


in my past..

so damn cow tired.mentally drained.attended 2 meet...
i feel unbelievably drained today.pls. my brain st...
i'm so excited and nervous!i will be meeting my FI...
Monday blues. Traumatised by today's meeting.went ...
Philips -> click here to see my sister - "Share my...
my dinner date.it was nice meeting up with the bot...
Got MONSTER pinch me!woke up slightly late today, ...
*DRUM ROLL*ETTUSAIS ambassadors 2010our dear jeani...
Funniest Mandarin Orange Packaging I have ever see...
when i think of going to work tmr, my stomach flip...