The Blarney.

Photobucket

happy hour.
...

Photobucket

so fast it's thursday tmr! wow. cant wait for Jam Hsiao's concert next sat!!

...

was just clearing my yahoo inbox. saw the one and only email. that was way back in 2007. it just feels like yesterday when i read the mail. Chin up Sarah! it's 2010 now.


in my past..

so fast it's gonna be monday again.another fast we...
Feb Babies Birthday Party with Ettusais!...Locatio...
Dear 2.55, I seek your kind understanding to give ...
I have readers asking me these questions very ofte...
so damn cow tired.mentally drained.attended 2 meet...
i feel unbelievably drained today.pls. my brain st...
i'm so excited and nervous!i will be meeting my FI...
Monday blues. Traumatised by today's meeting.went ...
Philips -> click here to see my sister - "Share my...
my dinner date.it was nice meeting up with the bot...