My sweeet sweeet rougeeee.

Photobucket

sugar rush. "I ♥ ETTUSAIS". yumm.
...

Photobucket

see the design of our LIMITED EDITION "MELTY TOUCH ROUGE"?
..

the outer ring gives me colour and the inner ring gives me gloss and helps me keep my lips moisturised!
...

So I now have pink, pouty and moisturised lips! thanks to jojoba oil!
...


Photobucket


Price is wrong in this pic! It's S$30 not S$31!

...

i must emphasize again, this is a LIMITED EDITION range (so pretty! i so wanna get all the colours please). Ettusais realised that ladies want to have pretty pretty pink lips that don't get chapped and dry easily, hence, they came up with this excellent product! A combination of GLOSS & LIP COLOUR for gorgeous luster!
...

i used to hate to putting on lipstick because my lips get dry easily and become chapped resulting in what you can imagine, not my best look. that's why i swear by my favourite Lip Essence. but now that this yummy Melty Touch Rouge is here, it shares the same FAVOURITE PRIORITY LIST as the Lip Essence. haha. Thanks to hyper gloss oil and jojoba oil for moisture and protection from dryness.

...

Photobucket

love the smooth texture. super easy to apply! it looks so yummy that i thought there will be some strong fragrance or super sweet taste to it. but nope, it's fragrance-free! those with sensitive-skin can use them too!

...

Ettusais will be bringing to you the Spring Colours Workshop this March!!

Date: 27 March 2010
..

Time: 3pm - 5pm
...

Venue: Beauty Studio, Shiseido Singapore Co. Pte Ltd, #12-01, Orchard Building.
...

Please call to book your slot at 6739 8697!!

You just have to purchase a fully redeemable S$30 ettusais voucher to register! S$30! That's the price of a melty touch rouge!! ;)

...

http://www.ettusais.com.sg/
...
ettusais BHG
. BHG Bugis 6334 7188 . BHG Bishan 6258 8698
...
ettusais Isetan
. Isetan Orchard 6735 1809 . Isetan Scotts 6836 1281 . Isetan Tampines 6789 1139
...
ettusais Metro
. Metro Woodlands (Causeway Point) 6891 1127 . Metro Paragon 6735 2236


in my past..

knn. i'm feeling damn tired. body aching like mad....
Alice In The Wonderland 3D was boring.I dozed off ...
The Blarney.happy hour. ...so fast it's thursday t...
so fast it's gonna be monday again.another fast we...
Feb Babies Birthday Party with Ettusais!...Locatio...
Dear 2.55, I seek your kind understanding to give ...
I have readers asking me these questions very ofte...
so damn cow tired.mentally drained.attended 2 meet...
i feel unbelievably drained today.pls. my brain st...
i'm so excited and nervous!i will be meeting my FI...