Our MJ's "18th" Birthday!

Photobucket

happy birthday to you. your last birthday as Ms. Ng. Next year, you will be Mrs. Tan.
...

Photobucket

sharing her birthday cake with her favourite girls.
...

Photobucket

one glass at indochine. loads of gossips and great songs.
decided to dedicate "happy birthday" to MJ. and guess what?
we sabo her, and she sabo me!!!
...

Photobucket

the band asked her to go on stage, and sing herself a birthday song. she refused and picked me to sing one for her! gosh. embarrassing!!!

...

glad that she had the most unforgettable birthday!!! love u babe.


in my past..

A971 @ Riverside Point
by the way, i regret to inform my dear ettusais re...
i planned my leave for almost the entire year.i bl...
GOLD CLASS surprise...thank you.
Off-The-Shoulder Printed Frock GREEN ...Brand NEW ...
what's the surprise tomorrow?we shall see.
Sunset boulevard part 2...glad that i have my cam ...
Chiffon Glitter BustierPEACHY PINK ..BRAND NEW - S...
i have been laughing so much these days.it's alway...
i ♥ Bling Bling!!!...do you think this bag charm i...