Sarahdee's tip to be "my fair lady".

...

Photobucket

every month i get bags and bags of goodies from ettusais. i feel so pampered and well taken care of! (my sis benefits from all these goodness too!)
...

Photobucket

my must-have: "Medicated Acne Whitening Dual Mask"!
...

ever since i started working, my skin feels dehydrated. so i need MOISTURE MOISTURE! and one or two pimples have been popping out on my forehead recently. WORK STRESS!!!

...

anyway, how this dual mask works is really amazing!!!
...

(Best for people with combination skin like me!! oily T-zone and dry U-zone, which is your cheek area)
...

7 packets of Acne T-zone Whitening Mask for Oil Control

i love how it helps my T-zone to control oil yet moisturise my skin at the same time so that it looks radiant and fresh! my t-zone doesnt feel extra oily after using it. my t-zone is a pimple-prone area, so it does help to prevent more pimples from popping out too!

...

7 packets of U-zone Whitening Mask to Moisture Up

i cannot believe how this thin piece of mask can supplement a large amount of moisture on the dry areas of my cheeks and chin! after using this, my cheeks feel so soft and moisturised. like newborn baby's backside! =P

...

it is a wonderful and genius product because it takes care of the oily and dry areas at the same time!!

Photobucket

i used to be quite tanned. but after using whitening products consistently for a couple of years, i see a difference in my skin tone. let's face it! no matter how fair asians become, most of them still looks yellow.

...

what's important for me is a mask that can provide intensive care for my dark spots, freckles and acne scars! it must lighten and moisturise my skin!!!

...

1 box S$49 - (7 packets of Acne T-zone & 7 packets of Acne U-zone)

...

try them and share with me how well it works for you!!! because it worked magic for me!


...
http://www.ettusais.com.sg/
...
ettusais BHG
. BHG Bugis 6334 7188 . BHG Bishan 6258 8698
...
ettusais Isetan
. Isetan Orchard 6735 1809 . Isetan Scotts 6836 1281 . Isetan Tampines 6789 1139
...
ettusais Metro
. Metro Woodlands (Causeway Point) 6891 1127 . Metro Paragon 6735 2236


in my past..

fucking black wednesday....went to boat quay for l...
i need to complain abit.i carelessly left my starr...
My Friday Evening. =)...celebrated our dearest jas...
1,2 - 1 2 3 4give me more lovin then i've ever had...
IRON singh and NUN kaur?haha. SUPER singh sounds b...
Read: Ettusais Ambassadors 2010the 8 girls who sto...
In loving memory of Melissa Toh, everyone's angel....
Sex & the City - BKK Edition22nd Apr 2010 - 24th A...
back from BKK a day earlier.anyway, the situation ...
freeezing cold at the airport.So hungry. So sleepy...