In loving memory of Melissa Toh, everyone's angel.

I saw how Lou, your friends and families cried for you.
I saw how heartbroken they were.
I paid my last respect to you and remembered you as the sweet and pretty best friend of my cousin.
Be happy in that better place.
Till we meet again...

in my past..

Sex & the City - BKK Edition22nd Apr 2010 - 24th A...
back from BKK a day earlier.anyway, the situation ...
freeezing cold at the airport.So hungry. So sleepy...
i will be away from apr 22 - apr 25.destination: B...
Fat sarahdee V.S. Skinny sarahdee......the people ...
my pay is in.after deducting credit card bill, hp ...
little miss happy.
guess who? R captured this shot while i was making...
MJ & Kenny's Birthday Bash!!...dinner at CoffeeClu...
Brand New ALDO HEELS ...the shoes is still availab...