Fat sarahdee V.S. Skinny sarahdee

...

Photobucket

...

the people whom i've met since early this year have been commenting that im skinny. it's been a long long while since anyone said i was skinny you know? i was at my heaviest in 2008, weighed about 53kg. and over the years, i fluctuated between 50kg - 53kg. no one believed that i was huge before.

...

look. evidence yea? im a 46kg now. i was at zouk the other day, tripped and fell backwards, B held my waist and thought he needed more strength to hold me. but he said i was as light as feather? madness!!!!!


in my past..

my pay is in.after deducting credit card bill, hp ...
little miss happy.
guess who? R captured this shot while i was making...
MJ & Kenny's Birthday Bash!!...dinner at CoffeeClu...
Brand New ALDO HEELS ...the shoes is still availab...
Our MJ's "18th" Birthday! happy birthday to you. y...
A971 @ Riverside Point
by the way, i regret to inform my dear ettusais re...
i planned my leave for almost the entire year.i bl...
GOLD CLASS surprise...thank you.