MJ & Kenny's Birthday Bash!!

...

dinner at CoffeeClub. Drinks at KPO. Surprise Party at Bollywood. After-party at Phuture. damn happening!!!!!

...

waterfall, striptease, whip, belt and iced water. will get the pics from mj and post them here!!

Photobucket

no one got wasted. but everyone was semi tipsy i guess. super great fun!
there was this bloody bitch who spilled a whole glass of drink on my pretty zara dress! bitch! luckily i was wearing black. my hair and dress was so sticky!!! fat bitch. and i couldnt feel my toes the entire night. i was in heels since 730am!!! god.
...

Photobucket

a very happy bunch of people hanging out tgt!
...

Photobucket

happy birthday to kenny and my dear mj. happiness and good health always. love.


in my past..

Brand New ALDO HEELS ...the shoes is still availab...
Our MJ's "18th" Birthday! happy birthday to you. y...
A971 @ Riverside Point
by the way, i regret to inform my dear ettusais re...
i planned my leave for almost the entire year.i bl...
GOLD CLASS surprise...thank you.
Off-The-Shoulder Printed Frock GREEN ...Brand NEW ...
what's the surprise tomorrow?we shall see.
Sunset boulevard part 2...glad that i have my cam ...
Chiffon Glitter BustierPEACHY PINK ..BRAND NEW - S...